Flash Installation/Enabling Problems
For Windows, see Flash Player installation problems (Windows)
For Mac OS, see Flash Player installation problems (Mac OS)
"Can't Click Allow and Remember"
If the Adobe Flash Player Settings box does not pop up automatically, try this:
1. Refresh your page
2. Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) on the video screen. Choose "Settings". The box should appear and you should be able to click "Allow" and "Remember"
3. If "Allow" and "Remember" is not showing up in the dialog box (Missing Privacy Tab):
Most likely you are using a private/incognito browser, in which case websites you visit cannot use the camera or mic. Close your private browsing session and open your online assessment in a non-private window.
Troubleshoot Flash Website Permissions
1. Use the Global Storage Settings panel:
- Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) on the video screen.
- Choose Global Settings.
- Select the Global Storage Settings panel. The Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager opens.
- Select "Allow" third-party Flash content to store data on your computer.
- Restart your browser and try again.
- To view or change the privacy settings for websites you have visited, use the Website Privacy Settings panel.
- To view, change, or delete the storage settings for websites you have visited, use the Website Storage Settings panel.
2. Change Permissions Site by browser:
Check for Browser Security Level, Firewall Restrictions
See this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/no-video-display-flash-player.html
More Help with Adobe Flash
For a full list of Common Adobe Flash problems, see this Adobe article: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/common-problems-flash-player.html