What to Expect
Congratulations on being invited to take a Kira Talent Assessment! Evidently, the program or organization you've applied to wants to get to know you better:)
During your Kira assessment, you'll be asked to submit timed video and/or written responses to questions that have been pre-recorded by the organization that you've applied to. You'll be able to record your responses from the comfort of your home and in your own time.
This is a great way for your to show off your unique personality and communication skills to potential employers or program admissions teams.
Tools and Compatibility
You'll need the following things in order to complete your online assessment:
- Laptop or desktop computer (mobile devices are not supported)
- Webcam, built in or USB
- Microphone, built in or external (headset will work too)
- Good internet connection
- Knowledge Base - support documents and FAQ
- Kira Prep - Read helpful articles, such as "10 Common Mistakes Applicants Make in Video Responses" and experience the platform and evaluate your results in a Kira Prep Assessment (free with an option to upgrade to access more questions, more tips, and unlimited retakes)
- 24/7 Live Chat Support and Email Support- technical support at any stage of your assessment.
How long will I need to complete the assessment?
If it's your first time using Kira Talent, we recommend setting aside 30-45 minutes to complete the entire assessment process. Keep in mind that the number of questions, prep time, and response time per question may vary.
Will I be able to use my tablet or smartphone?
The platform is not supported on smartphones or tablets (including Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad) and there is no mobile app available at this time. Please use a desktop or laptop with a working front-facing camera along with a working microphone and speakers (a headset with a microphone will work too).
What if I can't complete the online assessment?
If you are concerned that you will not be able to complete the online assessment due a lack of necessary equipment or accessibility issues, you should inform the organization that you are applying to and/or find out if an alternative method of interviewing can be offered.